Modern Warfare 3 Forum - Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MW3Fans! A forum dedicated to Modern Warfare 3. Discuss everything related to Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Brimley Tactics is now Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrimleyTactics
Forum Nub
Forum Nub
BrimleyTactics

Brimley Tactics is now Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Brimley Tactics is now Recruiting   Brimley Tactics is now Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Brimley Tactics

Level 18
20 members
1.14 Kill Death Ratio
208.48 Score Per Minute
Xbox 360

We are an online gaming community that predominately run domination games, we do the daily and weekly challenges and want to start going the clan operations that take place on the weekends.

Also looking for a team within to start doing GameBattles with the MLG network and have a competitive team to go and do tournaments

we have plans for a youtube channel that no one else is doing right now and we are going to start that shortly after black ops 2 comes out

if you are interested in join our gaming community then search Brimley Tactics on your elite and put in an application - Thanks
Back to top Go down

Brimley Tactics is now Recruiting
Page 1 of 1