Modern Warfare 3 Forum - Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MW3Fans! A forum dedicated to Modern Warfare 3. Discuss everything related to Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

MW3 will not have character customization!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheOne
Admin
TheOne

MW3 will not have character customization! Empty
PostSubject: MW3 will not have character customization!   MW3 will not have character customization! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Modern Warfare 3 will not carry on the Black Ops legacy of character customization options in the new Call of Duty. Robert Bowling addressed fan questions about the feature, and said that the focus is on gameplay customization rather than character customization.

Bowling said that the customization is focused on things like "gameplay, loadouts, and weapon camos". While the character customization wasn't the greatest of features in Black Ops, it did allow you to distinguish your self on the battlefield with customizable face painting. Fans that are familiar will remember that each class has a unique and unchangeable character model.

While Modern Warfare 3 won't be borrowing the character customization from Black Ops, the developers will be releasing Modern Warfare 3 with "Theater Mode". No big surprises here, when you take into consideration that one of Call of Duty: Elite's biggest features is the video area, and upgraded capacity for paid subscribers.

Bowling will likely continue to address fan questions about Modern Warfare 3 as it heads to release early next month via Twitter.

Via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

MW3 will not have character customization!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Warfare 3 Forum - Discussion :: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion! :: Modern Warfare 3 News!-
Jump to: